They are lightweight flow-through shelves for commissioning goods on the exit side of shelves. In the design of the channel ends, they are flat or with a stop plate, which in this case is inclined by 15 degrees in length of 300 mm or 12 degrees 400 mm stop plate to facilitate commissioning.
The rollers have a diameter of 28 mm and are made of plastic with a steel axle with a load-bearing capacity of up to 6 kg. The rollers are 33 or 50 mm apart. The load-bearing capacity of the roller plane is 75 kg / m2.
The racks consist of:
• robust load-bearing structure,
• galvanized load-bearing frame fixed to the load-bearing structure, allowing adjustment of the required tilt,
• inserted roller strips with easy repositioning in a 5.5 mm grid,
• guide rails along the channel (only possible with glands at the beginning of the 250 mm channel).
Flow-through rakcs represent a consistent fulfillment of the palletised goods' first in - first out principle. Goods are moved on roller lines from one end of the rack block to the other. The entrance and exit of the goods are thus separate.
Flow warehouses can be gravity or propulsion driven. For gravity flow lines, the goods travel under the influence of their own weight at a slope of the line about 4%. In the case of driven flow lines, the flow of goods is driven.
The system provides:
• good overview of the goods,
• short transport routes,
• high utilization of storage space.
The main technical characteristics of pallet live storage system:
The main technical characteristics of flow-through rakcs for packages:
CATALOGUE OF CARTON
Wir empfehlen für:
Die wichtigsten technischen Merkmale bei Durchflussregalen:
Die wichtigsten technischen Merkmale bei Durchlaufregalen für Pakete: